Get the Support You Need to Be Active at Home During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Physical activity goal setting,
- Planning and scheduling physical activity,
- Developing plans to overcome physical activity related barriers
- Finding physical activity resources
How do I sign-up for Get In Motion?
- CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP; or
- Scan the QR code; or
- Send an e-mail to CDPPprojects@queensu.ca; or
- Call (613)533-6000 x 78841. The phone number is for Kingston Revved Up. This is the correct number. Please leave your name and contact information.
Who is sponsoring Get In Motion? Get In Motion is being run by the Canadian Disability Participation Project (CDPP; www.cdpp.ca). The CDPP is a team of researchers and community partners dedicated to promoting full and effective participation in physical activity for Canadians with a disability. Researchers leading Get In Motion are from Queen’s University https://skhs.queensu.ca/research/research-centres-and-labs-l-to-z/revved-up/ and the University of British Columbia – Okanagan: https://sciactioncanada.ok.ubc.ca
The National Physical Activity Measurement (NPAM) team is currently recruiting:
- Children and youth from across Canada who are ages 4 to 17 and are living with a disability to participate in a study using a fItbit
- Watch this video in either English or French to learn more and get involved (contact information is in the video)