We have several projects underway that need your input.
We want to hear from you. Are you…
- A parent of a child or youth with a physical disability
- A young person or an adult with a physical disability
- A staff member at an organization that offers sport programming or support for athletes with a disability
- A parasport coach
Research Study---Teachers Needed
The School of Kinesiology and Health Science at York University is conducting a study to examine teachers’ perspectives on inclusive physical education. We are looking for teachers to participate in an eye-tracking study of approximately one hour in duration.
Eligible individuals include:
a) teachers who are currently signed full-time, part-time, supply, or long-term occasional contracts,
b) individuals who are currently pre-service teachers in a teacher’s college in the province of Ontario.
Participants will receive $20 for their participation in the study. For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Physical Activity Support Study
The Canadian Disability Participation Project (CDPP) is conducting a series of research projects regarding physical activity support for people with physical disabilities. We would like to hear from the following people:
· Staff members at organizations that offer physical activity programs or sport programming for people with physical disabilities (e.g., fitness/recreation centres, community centres)
· Organizations that support people, including athletes, with physical disabilities
· Parasport coaches
· Healthcare and rehabilitation professionals who work with people with physical disabilities
· Teachers/educators who work with people with physical disabilities
· Parents of a child or youth with a physical disability
· Adults with a physical disability
If you are interested please email us at: ProjectInfo.CDPP@gmail.com