Get the Support You Need to Be Active at Home During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Physical activity goal setting,
- Planning and scheduling physical activity,
- Developing plans to overcome physical activity related barriers
- Finding physical activity resources
How do I sign-up for Get In Motion?
- CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP; or
- Scan the QR code; or
- Send an e-mail to CDPPprojects@queensu.ca; or
- Call (613)533-6000 x 78841. The phone number is for Kingston Revved Up. This is the correct number. Please leave your name and contact information.
We are getting our volunteers in place. It might take us up to 5 days to follow-up and connect you with a Coach.
The National Physical Activity Measurement (NPAM) team is currently recruiting:
- Children and youth from across Canada who are ages 4 to 17 and are living with a disability to participate in a study using a fItbit
- Watch this video in either English or French to learn more and get involved (contact information is in the video)!